1. strengthening your physique condition and avoiding catching cold. Many kidney diseases and their aggravation are related to infection. The most common infection is cold. For example, the occurrence of IgA nephropathy is closely related to tonsillitis; after the removal of tonsils, the majority of patients get remission.
2. avoiding drug abuse. Many drugs, such as antibiotics, antipyretic analgesics, diet pills, etc., are mostly metabolized in the kidneys and have some toxic effects on the kidneys. Therefore, people can not often take drugs at will, especially the so-called "anti-inflammatory drugs".
3. reasonable diet. With the improvement of living standards, there is more and more the so-called "wealth disease". Often eating meat or fish kind of foods, results in a large number of protein metabolic waste which be excreted from the kidney, thus increasing the burden on the kidneys and causing renal function injury. Therefore, the diet should be reasonable, and eat more fresh fruits and vegetables.
4. drinking plenty of water and urinating frequently. Usually, people should drink more water and urinate more, which can promote the excretion of wastes in the body. When drinking too little water, the kidneys will concentrate urine; this will also increase the burden on the kidneys.
5. treating the disease seriously. In recent years, the incidence of diabetes, hypertension and other diseases is getting higher and higher; patients with such disease should seriously control the blood pressure, blood sugar, otherwise it can lead to diabetic nephropathy, hypertensive nephropathy.
Beijing In China