Kidney calculi are the formation of stones in the capillaries of a patient's kidney. One of the most important causes of kidney stones is the lack of vitamin B6, calcium, and magnesium in the diet. And too much phosphorus in the body. Because of dietary reasons, the body accumulated too much oxalic acid, lost its purine metabolism, and ingested too much fat and sugar compounds, which resulted in more sweating and less urination. Kidney stone is very easy to form. So kidney stone patients must pay more attention to diet.
Ingestion of oxalic acid can increase the burden of the kidney and is harmful to the treatment and recovery of kidney calculi. Patients with more serious renal calculi must avoid eating foods containing oxalic acid, including spinach, celery, lettuce, etc. There are also fruits such as grapes, figs, apples, oranges, all to be eaten less. These fruits are no doubt good for normal people to supplement vitamins and water, but for patients with kidney stones, It is possible to aggravate the disease of food, so be careful to eat.
In order to prevent the reduction of urine and aggravate the illness, the first thing patients should pay attention to is to drink more water, replenish enough water, increase the amount of urine, which can prevent the deposition of stones, help the bacteria and small stones in the body to be discharged, and lighten the burden on the kidney. It is good for the development of the disease. If you don't drink too much water, you should not drink too much water at one time. You should drink too many times each day, and maintain at least 2,000 ml of drinking water a day. Many young people like to drink ice drinks or drinks instead of water. This is harmful to patients with kidney stones, patients should drink cold white open.
Drinking water is a good way to relieve the condition of kidney stones, but we should pay attention to whether all patients are suitable for this method. It has something to do with the development of the patient's condition. If the patient's condition is not very serious, the stone in the body is relatively small. You can drink more water to relieve your illness. However, if the patient's condition has reached a more serious point, the kidney stone is larger than one centimeter in diameter, you can't drink more water, otherwise it will aggravate the disease.
Beijing In China