Hydronephrosis is a kidney disease, the harm to the human body is great, if hydronephrosis on both sides will lead to uremia, so people should be treated, and hydronephrosis diet is also crucial. Next let’s learn about the diet for patients with hydronephrosis in daily life.
1. Patients with hydronephrosis diet should pay attention to try to eat less or not eat salty foods, and high-protein foods. Such as salt, eggs, potatoes, soybeans, may be appropriate to eat white radish and honey and other foods conducive to clear.
2. Do not eat fried, pickled foods, cola, burgers, milk, sugar, nuts, beans, meat dishes and so on. Drink more water must be done, provided that the patient's body does not appear the symptoms of edema, patients with edema can eat rice, coarse grains. Mainly take green vegetables.
3. Increase energy intake, but in order to avoid increasing the burden on the kidneys, should not eat too much protein-rich foods. Energy intake depends mainly on carbohydrates and fatty foods. Such as unilateral hydronephrosis, do not have to limit the amount of water, if there is bilateral hydronephrosis, renal dysfunction phenomenon, to limit the daily amount of water.
4. Limit sodium diet. Adequate supplementation of heat, but does not limit the protein should be based mainly on high-quality protein, but if there are symptoms of azotemia, renal dysfunction, should limit the protein in diet.
5. Diet should be light, avoid alcohol and spicy foods, eat less meat foods that are greasy and containing much animal protein, such as fat, shrimp, crab and so on.
The above contents have given us a daily diet of hydronephrosis, we should all know it, we must not only pay attention to diet, but also in life to exercise more to maintain a good living condition, if you have any other questions about kidney disease diet issues require a detailed understanding, you can consult our online experts.
Beijing In China