1 medication nursing
Follow the doctor's advice to take antihypertensive drugs on time, the blood pressure control below 130/80mmHg. Observe the efficacy of antihypertensive drugs. The amplitude of pressure reduction should not be too fast, to find the side effects of antihypertensive drugs in time, to prevent orthostatic hypotension, and to improve the compliance of patients with long-term medication.
When patients with edema using diuretics, closely observe changes in urine volume accurately record the amount of access.
2 diet nursing
Breakfast of high blood pressure patients with kidney disease should be light: dinner should be less, strict restrictions on sodium intake on the diet, the average daily 3-5g; severe should be less than 3g. Limit the intake of animal fat; moderate intake of protein and sugar; diet containing adequate calcium, magnesium and high quality protein, can prevent blood pressure. Vegetarian diet was lower than that of meat based blood pressure. Eating more fish lowers blood pressure. Often eat melon, celery, asparagus and water swelling pressure of vegetables, eat less fried food. Malnutrition, can be given a high protein, high vitamin diet.
3 life care
(1) quit smoking and wine: smoking is a risk factor for coronary heart disease, may also increase blood pressure, containing trace elements of nicotine in tobacco, excessive inhalation of nicotine also contributes to elevated blood pressure, drinking heavily, telangiectasia caused more elevated blood pressure, severe cerebral hemorrhage.
(2) weight control: high blood pressure, high triglycerides and high density lipoprotein cholesterol are often combined. Weight should be controlled.
(3) to ensure sleep: adequate sleep is conducive to the control of hypertension. Ward environment should be comfortable, clean and quiet. Conducive to patients with adequate sleep. In patients before going to bed to shut the doors and windows, pull the curtains, bed rest and sleep, reduce the patients better.
(4) to maintain smooth stool: to prevent constipation, eat a daily diet of crude fiber foods, bananas, honey water. Defecation, not excessive force, to develop regular bowel habits, if necessary, the use of laxatives.
(5) exercise: not strenuous exercise, and intensity of the appropriate movement. In the movement for feeling as well, such as in outdoor walking, Tai Chi, in the room reading newspapers and laundry. If palpitations should stop activities, inform the medical staff in a timely manner.
4 psychological nursing
Keep a good state of mind: excessive mental stress, anxiety, suspicion of disease, can make blood pressure sensitive and suspicious. We should eliminate the fear and pessimism, avoid mental stimulation, calm, don't get excited, guide the patients to learn the psychological self relaxation. Because emotional easily lead to large intestine cortical excitation and inhibition of the disorder, cause systemic small artery spasm, peripheral artery resistance increased, leading to high blood pressure, accident.
Beijing In China