The pathogenesis of chronic nephropathy is complicated and the diagnosis is very difficult.
What are the key factors in the progression of chronic nephropathy into uremia?
1. Some nephropathy with poor prognosis, such as amyloidosis nephropathy, diabetic nephropathy, polycystic kidney, membranous proliferative glomerulonephritis, rapid progressive glomerulonephritis.
2. The 24 hour urinary protein quantity was more than 1 g, and the symptoms of hypertension appeared.
3. If kidney function is not good and creatinine levels rise again, nephropathy has deteriorated.
Kidney function damage is relatively slow in patients with membranous nephropathy, where about 30 percent of patients develop uremia after 20 years. More than half of diabetics develop diabetic nephropathy after 20 years, when urine protein is present. Kidney damage can accelerate, and more than five years will lead to uremia.
It takes more than 10 years for polycystic kidney patients to develop renal function damage, which is slower. But once creatinine levels rise for some reason, kidney function deteriorates more quickly, and within a decade the disease progresses to uremia.
And for chronic nephropathy, how to treat it correctly? The key to the treatment of chronic nephropathy lies in the effective control of the initial stage of renal inflammation. If the treatment is timely and effective, it is the key to reverse kidney disease and avoid uremia.
1. Whether traditional Chinese medicine or western medicine, or the way of combination of traditional Chinese and western medicine, the key lies in clearing the toxin in the body, making urine protein turn negative as soon as possible, eliminating the phenomenon of edema and eliminating the appearance of creatinine.
2. Use medicine according to doctor's advice. Don't stop drugs at will. Some key drugs must be used under the guidance of doctors, such as the use of immune preparations.
3. Blood pressure control. Choose appropriate antihypertensive drugs, such as ACEI, losartan potassium, which protect the kidney, non-blood pressure dependent drugs. Remember, active control of blood pressure is to protect the kidney from the deterioration of kidney disease.
4. Limit the intake of high-protein diet, limit salt strictly, use salt no more than 6 g every day, and pay attention to rest.
Beijing In China