Urinary tract infections cause urine abnormal

Urinary tract infections cause urine abnormal

The urinary tract infections can cause urine abnormal, common symptoms are have bacteria, hematuria and pyuria etc..

Urinary tract infections cause urine abnormal

Bacteriuria is the presence of bacteria in urine. In most women, there is a potential pathogen from the rectum at the 1~2 cm of the vaginal vestibule and urethral orifice. When urinating, bacteria can be mixed into the urine. When urethral catheterization is carried out, it is easy to bring bacteria into the bladder and cause infection. Non pathogenic bacteria ranging from 70% to 80% are gram negative bacilli, including Escherichia coli, proteus, Escherichia coli, Bacillus thuringiensis, and Pseudomonas aeruginosa. The other 20% pathogenic bacteria were gram positive cocci, including Staphylococcus, Streptococcus and so on.

Pyuria namely in the urine of pus cells. The common causes are specific infection and nonspecific infection in two groups. Nonspecific infection including pyelonephritis, renal empyema, abscess rupture and kidney interlinked, cystitis and urethritis and accessory organ inflammation. Common bacteria are Escherichia coli, proteus, Staphylococcus and so on. Other infections, such as Mycoplasma, fungi, trichomonas, herpes viruses can also be seen. The specific infection is mainly tuberculosis and gonorrhea. In addition, urinary calculi, tumor, injury, prostatic hyperplasia, neurogenic bladder, urethral stricture and urinary congenital abnormalities caused by secondary infection or obstruction can cause pyuria.

There are more than 40 causes of hematuria, most of which are caused by the urinary system itself, and a few are related to systemic and other systemic diseases. The common causes of hematuria are urinary tract infections, stones, tumors, prostatic hyperplasia, injuries, tuberculosis, etc.. Hematuria caused by urinary infection is the most common. Most of the symptoms of hematuria accompanied by bladder irritation indicate that the lesion is located in the lower urinary tract, with acute cystitis most common. As at the end of hematuria, even for hematuria, with frequent micturition, urgency, odynuria. Such as timely treatment, after several days of symptoms can ease. Chronic cystitis is persistent disease or repeated acute, amalgamative hematuria is rare. Acute prostatitis may have terminal hematuria, with the exception of bladder irritation symptoms, systemic symptoms such as high fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, fatigue and other obvious. Seminal vesicle inflammation is similar to acute prostatitis in acute phase and when abdominal pain occurs, it should be differentiated from other acute abdominal pain. Young patients with bladder irritation symptoms and terminal hematuria, the course of a long period of time, when the general antibiotic treatment is invalid, should consider renal tuberculosis, need further examination, to clear the diagnosis. Patients with bladder tumor, such as larger tumor, especially tumor invasion of deep muscle layer, also can appear bladder irritation symptoms, indicating that the course of disease has entered advanced stage. In addition, the anti-cancer drug cyclophosphamide bladder perfusion can cause hemorrhagic cystitis; cervical cancer or bladder cancer after radiation therapy can cause radiation cystitis, also can appear similar symptoms.

上一篇:How to prevent kidney disease into dialysis stage?
下一篇:Cautiously use of growth hormone after renal transplantation

Hot News

Latest News

TCM Therapy

can kidney transplant cure Kidney disease?

can kidney transplant cure Kidney disease?

Myth.Hormones can cure the disease Many patients at ...

Diet conditioning for nephropathy

Diet conditioning for nephropathy

Kidney disease is recognized as a chronic disease i ...

  Lupus nephritis patients do not come to menstruation

Lupus nephritis patients do not come to menstruation

Lupus erythematosus nephropathy is one of autoimmun ...

Chinese medicine treatment of pyelonephritis also have taboo

Chinese medicine treatment of pyelonephritis also have taboo

Pyelonephritis (pyelonephritis) refers to inflammat ...

Tags

Leave a Message

看不清?点击更换

Contact