Nephrotic syndrome is called a nephritis type of kidney disease, the disease in addition to the four characteristics of nephrotic syndrome, there will be episodes of hematuria, hypertension and azotemia. Then we come to understand the symptoms of nephritis nephrotic syndrome.
(1) hematuria. About 80% of patients may have hematuria. Mostly microscopic hematuria, the general red blood cells> 10 / high power field. 20% of patients had increased gross hematuria, 7-globulin decreased, 01-globulin normal or decreased.
(2) azotemia. About 30% of children in the normal blood circulation can occur azotemia, or severity ranging from renal dysfunction.
(3) laboratory tests can be seen in urine fibrin degradation products increased, more than 1.25Pe / m1 above. ESR faster, less than 100mm children. Some cases can be seen serum complement C3. Nephritis type nephropathy renal biopsy pathological type of the majority of non-minor lesions of nephropathy, a small number of minor lesions (accompanied by hematuria). The disease is not sensitive to hormones and immunosuppressive drugs.
(4) hyperlipidemia. Serum cholesterol in children than 5,70mm01 / L, low density and very low density lipoprotein in the early can be increased, high density lipoprotein decreased. Serum albumin <10e / L triglyceride increased. Adult total cholesterol is higher than 6.46mm01 / L.
(5) other. Due to long-term loss of protein, there may be protein malnutrition, hair dry wilting, hair follicle keratosis, dry skin, prone to rash and ulcers, fingers, nails appear white stripes, Often malnutrition anemia. Patients often show burnout, less action, the reaction to the surrounding environment indifferent. Pediatric growth retardation, easy to concurrent infection. Due to a large number of proteinuria, so that the combination of vitamin D: protein, transferrin, combined with trace elements such as zinc or copper protein, 1sG, low molecular weight complement components can be discharged from the urine and lost, and thus the corresponding clinical symptoms. Some children in the acute onset may be hepatomegaly. Patients are not associated with hematuria. Blood pressure are normal, a small number of severe edema can occur a transient hypertension. In the case of adequate circulation generally do not appear azotemia.
Laboratory tests are still significant increase in Shen Shen "more than 100mmol / L or more. Serum complement is normal. Urine fibrin degradation products (F Ⅲ) more than L 25Pz / m1 below. Simple type of nephropathy in patients with pathological type of the majority of minor lesions, hormones and immunosuppressive agents are mostly sensitive, but easy to relapse.
Beijing In China