1. Nephrotic syndrome and disease are very harmful to the human body, so we must pay attention to the prevention of nephrotic syndrome and the incidence of disease, then what are the manifestations of nephrotic syndrome?
1) purpura nephritis: good hair in adolescents, clinical manifestations of nephrotic syndrome, kidney outside the main manifestations of the extremities of the distal purpura, abdominal pain, joint pain.
2) diabetic nephropathy: more than 10 years of diabetes patients, especially diabetic type 1, and not satisfied with the control. There is a large amount of proteinuria and nephrotic syndrome, and most of the fundus examinations show micro aneurysms. Early renal volume increases, renal plasma flow and glomerular filtration rate increase or normal, and later renal function declines.
3)amyloidosis: amyloid nephropathy with primary and secondary branch, the latter secondary to chronic infection (such as tuberculosis, leprosy or chronic lung abscess etc.), tumor, multiple myeloma and rheumatoid arthritis. The majority of patients have myocardial hypertrophy, arrhythmia and heart failure at the same time. The liver and spleen are large, big tongue, and the skin has moss like mucous edema. Only early proteinuria of amyloid nephropathy, 3~5 years nephrotic syndrome, serum gamma globulin increased, hyperlipidemia is not obvious, is not difficult with the heart, liver and spleen in diagnosis. The diagnosis depends on renal biopsy.
4) systemic lupus erythematosus: lupus nephritis is more common in women aged 20~40 years, of which 20%~50% presents the clinical manifestations of nephrotic syndrome. The patient has fever, rashes, and joint pain, especially facial butterfly erythema, which is of diagnostic value. Serum antinuclear antibody, anti DSDNA, anti SM antibody and complement C3 decreased, serum protein electrophoresis and A2 gamma globulin. The immunoglobulin test mainly increased IGG. In addition to mesangial hyperplasia under renal microscopy, the lesions were characterized by persity.
5) malignant tumors: all kinds of malignant tumors can lead to nephrotic syndrome, and even nephrotic syndrome as early clinical manifestations. Such as breast cancer, lung cancer, gastric cancer, colon cancer and lymphoproliferative diseases, nephrotic syndrome can often occur. Therefore, a comprehensive examination should be made for the patients with nephrotic syndrome. If the whole body lymph node enlargement and abdominal mass are found, the nephrotic syndrome caused by the tumor should be considered, and the diagnosis of the primary tumor should be confirmed.
Through the introduction above, all of the nephrotic syndrome also have a certain understanding, if you have friends in daily life found someone was suffering from purpura nephritis, accompanied with diabetic nephropathy, systemic lupus erythematosus, or malignant tumor, we must wonder whether they suffer from the disease. It must be the first time to the regular hospital for examination and treatment, in order to control the disease as soon as possible.
pre：The complications of nephrotic syndrome in children
next：The factors that affect the prognosis of nephrotic syndrome