Membranous nephropathy preventive care and pathological causes
1. Pay attention to rest, avoid overworked, prevent infection, and give priority to with low protein diet, pay attention to vitamin supplements. To avoid damage the kidneys.
2. During the period of drug treatment, outpatient appointment, every 1 ~ 2 weeks to observe urine routine, liver, kidney, children patients should pay attention to the growth and development situation, to guide the course of completion.
3. Active disease control is completed, and after the treatment should be repeated renal biopsy, observed the pathological change kidney tissues, judge whether there is a chronic tendency, so as to take timely measures.
4. Pay attention to the protection of residual renal function, correcting the various factors of renal blood flow reduction (e.g., hypoalbuminemia, dehydration, low blood pressure, etc.) and to prevent infection, is an important link in prevention can not be ignored. To affect patient curative effect and complications of long-term outcome, should actively give treatment:
(1) infection: hormone therapy prone to infection, once discovery should be timely choose sensitive to pathogenic bacteria, powerful and without renal toxicity of antibiotic active treatment, there is a clear focal infection should be removed as soon as possible.
(2) thrombosis and embolism complications: it is generally believed that when the plasma albumin concentrations below 20 g/L, hints of high coagulation state, namely should start prophylactic anticoagulation. Anticoagulants general application should last for more than six months. Anticoagulation and thrombolysis therapy should be avoid drugs lead to excessive bleeding.
(3) with acute renal failure: nephrotic syndrome complicated with acute renal failure, such as improper handling can be life-threatening if correctly handle in time, most patients could recover.
The exact pathogeny of the disease is not yet clear, according to its clinical etiology could be pided into two types: primary MN and secondary MN. The former unknown etiology, the latter because it is often associated with autoimmune diseases such as systemic lupus erythematosus (sle), hepatitis b and hepatitis c, is generally believed that the disease is now immune abnormalities. Secondary cause of membranous nephropathy are:
1. The autoimmune disease Systemic lupus erythematosus, rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes, hashimoto's thyroiditis, Graves disease, mixed connective tissue disease, glen syndrome, primary biliary cirrhosis, ankylosing spondylitis, and acute infectious polyneuritis.
2. Infected with hepatitis b, hepatitis c, syphilis, leprosy, malaria and filariasis, schistosomiasis.
3. Drugs and toxic organic gold, mercury, D - penicillamine, captopril and probenecid.
4. The tumor of lung cancer, colon cancer, breast cancer and lymphoma.
5. Other sarcoidosis, graft again hair, sickle cell disease and vascular lymphoid hyperplasia (Kimura's disease). But 75% of membranous nephropathy can not find the reason, which belongs to the primary membranous nephropathy.
Beijing In China