The drugs that cause interstitial nephritis are mainly:
1. penicillin clusters: amoxicillin, penicillin, penicillin, two penicillin, penicillin, penicillin, penicillin, penicillin and penicillin G. Among them, two were caused by penicillin, but all kinds of penicillin can also cause acute interstitial nephritis.
2. sulfonamide antibacterial sulfa drug and diuretic sulfa drugs such as thiazide, furosemide, chlortalidone and acetazolamide, can cause acute interstitial nephritis. Combined use of drugs, such as combination of sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim (i.e. SMZ-TMP) and hydrochlorothiazide combined with triamterene, has close relationship with the pathogenesis of acute interstitial nephritis.
3. commonly used antituberculosis drugs, such as rifampicin, isoniazid, ethambutol, and salicylic acid, all can cause acute interstitial nephritis, but rifampin is the most common. Intermittent use or withdrawal of the drug after re administration of rifampin, and sometimes even re-use, with only one dose, can cause acute interstitial nephritis. Typically, chills, pain, oliguria or anuria.
4. allopurinol induced acute interstitial nephritis usually occurs around 3 weeks after treatment, typically with fever, eosinophilia, and renal failure. Acute liver function impairment is common in approximately 2/3 patients with very significant elevation of transaminase. Strictly control the indications of the drug, do not use the product in the hyperuricemia with asymptomatic hyperuricemia and diuretics, and reduce the use of the kidney in the prevention of renal dysfunction, which is of preventive significance.
5. nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs can also cause interstitial nephritis and other kidney lesions, for convenience of narrative consolidation in this discussion. The application of the drugs, especially the emergence of acute tubular necrosis after indomethacin.
6.The most common acute interstitial nephritis caused by fenoprofen, often accompanied by proteinuria, nephrotic syndrome is common, hematuria, pyuria, rash, eosinophilia and eosinophil in urine is not common.
7. cephamycine single cluster using this class of drugs for renal toxicity is not high, but the combined use of aminoglycoside antibiotics can cause acute renal failure and acute interstitial nephritis.
Beijing In China