Acute pyelonephritis refers to acute infectious diseases and renal pelvis mucosa, mainly Escherichia coli infection, and Bacillus Proteus, Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus faecalis and Pseudomonas aeruginosa caused.
(1) ascending infection: the most common type of bacterial infection of the urinary tract through the urethra, bladder, ureter. Urinary tract obstruction or urinary retention is a common cause.
(2) hematogenous infection: bacteria invade the kidneys through blood, such as septicemia.
(3) infection of the lymph nodes: bacteria invade the kidneys from the lymphatic vessels around the ureter.
(4) direct spread: the spread of infection near the kidney directly spread to the kidneys, such as perirenal abscess, psoas abscess, etc..
Sudden onset, chills, fever, headache, back pain with nausea and vomiting, anorexia, abdominal distension, with cystitis, can have frequent micturition, urgency, dysuria, hematuria occasionally.
Diagnostic key points
(1) clinical manifestations of toxic symptoms.
(2) pain and tenderness in renal region, mostly one side, rarely involving bilateral.
(3) laboratory examination:
White blood cell count increased, up to 20 x 1000000000/L, neutral above 0.90.
Urine routine examination showed a large number of pus cells, white blood cells, red blood cells, white blood cells and a small amount of protein. The growth of pathogenic bacteria was detected by urine culture and smear examination.
(1) acute cystitis
Although a large number of pus cells found in the urine and bladder irritation symptoms, but no pain and kidney area percussion pain, bladder irrigation test was negative, and the identification of acute pyelonephritis.
It can cause acute pyelonephritis, urinary tract symptoms, but can be found in the primary pyogenic lesions, blood culture is the growth of bacteria, can help identify.
(3) hematuria should be identified with renal tuberculosis and bladder stones.
General kub or renal ultrasound can be found in renal tuberculosis, renal calculi and renal tumors and other diseases, can be differentiated from acute pyelonephritis.
Home emergency treatment
(1) bed rest, eat spicy food, drinking plenty of water every day to keep the amount of urine in 1500 ~ 2000ml, in order to facilitate detoxification.
(2) oral norfloxacin Pipemidic Acid 0.5g or 0.1g, 3 times a day.
(3) have dysuria, pain, may be appropriate to sodium bicarbonate, or atropine belladonna mixture.
(4) the high fever can use physical cooling or giving a small amount of antipyretic drugs.
Beijing In China