How do you care for patients with chronic renal failure? With the incidence of renal failure becoming more and more high, the problem of renal failure has become more and more concerned by the society. But in fact, many people still have a smattering of kidney failure. Not knowing the basic knowledge of kidney failure, let alone preventive health care.
In clinical practice, routine care is important in addition to regular medical treatment for chronic renal failure. However, many patients do not understand the methods of nursing, so they often cause a lot of unnecessary trouble. Now let's give you some information about the treatment of chronic renal failure.
Nursing care of chronic renal failure -- symptomatic nursing measures:
One, Renal insufficiency
We should adhere to high quality low protein, high calcium, high iron, high vitamin, low phosphorus diet, limit the intake of vegetable protein, and if urine less should limit the intake of water, sodium and sylvite.
Two, abnormal urine care
1. proper drinking water to flush the urinary tract to prevent blood clots from clogging and infection.
2. a large number of hematuria, should stay in bed, and pay attention to observation of blood pressure and hemoglobin changes, in case of abnormalities should be promptly reported to the doctor for processing.
3. if you have hematuria, you should distinguish the initial hematuria, the whole hematuria, or the end of hematuria, to assist in the diagnosis, the sane time should observe the amount and color of hematuria.
4. doctors should explain to the patient the correct method of taking urine samples. The containers should be cleaned and sent to be tested in a timely manner.
Three, edema patients care
1. stay in bed, pay attention to observe changes in blood pressure, such as low blood pressure should0 to prevent blood volume deficiency, to prevent orthostatic hypotension and wrestling; such as high blood pressure, to prevent renal ischemia, left ventricular dysfunction and cerebral edema.
2. correctly record the intake and output of water and limit the intake of salt and water.
3. when use diuretics, pay attention to observe changes in urine volume and side effects of drugs and the conditions of water and electrolyte.
4. do skin care to prevent skin damage and infection.
pre：Symptoms of renal failure in different stages
next：Indiscriminate drug use leads to acute kidney failure