1. In general, it is difficult to cure the chronic renal failure does not recur, so, what is the reason causing the recurrence of chronic renal failure, is because the choice of the drug resistance is not good, or because of personal physical? Experts in detail. The following is an introduction to the causes of recurrent renal failure.
First of all with the pathological types of renal failure; secondly, whether related to medication and reasonable; third, the efficacy of certain drugs itself is not sure; fourth, the immune function of renal failure is low and prone to infection; fifth, misuse of nephrotoxic drugs.
What are the manifestations of renal failure?
(1) after treatment, proteinuria or hematuria decreased or disappeared, and after a period of time, proteinuria or hematuria occurred.
(2) some clinical symptoms, especially hypertension, can be reduced to normal after treatment and then increased again and again.
(3) acute attack of renal failure.
(4) after the impairment of renal function, repeated BUN and serum creatinine were high and low, which could not be stabilized at an ideal level.
The above is for the cause of renal failure in repeated introduction, opinion, the cause of renal failure and may relapse, medication is reasonable, kidney failure, pathological type, immune function and so on a variety of factors related to renal failure in order to avoid repeated illness, must abide by the orders, to avoid the above situation.
The introduction of the cause of recurrent renal failure is here today. If you have any further questions, please contact our doctor online or leave a message for us. We will reply to you as soon as possible. I wish you a speedy recovery!
pre：Susceptible populations of the three category of renal failure
next：Drug induced acute renal failure