The cause of the disease is:
1 infection: here can lead to infection of bacteria, fungi and viruses and other pathogenic microorganisms infection.
2 systemic diseases, such as systemic lupus erythematosus, Sjogren's syndrome, sarcoidosis, primary cold globulin. Hematological diseases, such as multiple myeloma, paroxysmal hemoglobinuria, lymphoproliferative disorders, sickle cell disease, etc..
3 drug pathogenic: possibility and cyclosporine, aminoglycoside antibiotics, amphotericin B, analgesics, non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs such as cisplatin, related to long-term use.
4 heavy metal salt: may be associated with long-term exposure such as cadmium, lithium, aluminum, gold, beryllium.
5 toxic chemical or biological toxins, such as carbon tetrachloride, four vinyl chloride, methanol, ethylene glycol, cresol, nitrosourea or venom, bee venom, fish bile poison, muscarine poisoning history.
6 metabolic disorders such as cystine, low potassium nephropathy, uric acid nephropathy, diabetic nephropathy, and amyloid nephropathy.
What are the symptoms of interstitial nephritis?
(1) high blood pressure is one of the symptoms of interstitial nephritis, persistent hypertension above the medium level, but also may have dizziness or headache, fundus examination of patients with optic disc edema, fundus hemorrhage. This situation can be maintained for several years or even decades, due to the deterioration of renal function and chronic renal failure.
(2) edema, a lot of interstitial nephritis patients will appear edema, mainly in the lower limbs more common. Acute attacks can also eyelid and facial edema.
Anemia (3), an early appearance of interstitial nephritis, with mild anemia in the early stage of interstitial nephritis. In the later stage of renal failure, the production of erythropoietin is reduced, which can lead to moderate to severe anemia.
(4) urinary abnormalities, many patients may have symptoms of abnormal urine, urine color such as tea or water, wash the meat with foam turbid urine, nocturia in.
(5) the majority of patients in the course of the disease, there will be pain or soreness, fatigue, loss of appetite, pale complexion or gray and other symptoms, prone to respiratory tract, urinary tract and other parts of the infection.
Give you a cause of treatment here is symptomatic treatment, we always say there is evidence to not blindly vote, blind medication, will otherwise backfire.
(1) for urinary tract infection caused by bacterial infection of chronic interstitial nephritis antibiotic resistant infection drug sensitivity of the bacteria and the amount of attention to change course and according to the state of renal function adjustment of drug dosage as far as possible the choice of drugs in small renal toxicity.
(2) analgesic nephropathy: early diagnosis is important to make a diagnosis that should stop taking the relevant drugs to reduce the amount of non - put on to help prevent the occurrence of this disease
(3) obstructive nephropathy: the removal of obstruction according to the cause of obstruction and the control of infection to preserve renal function
(4) toxic nephropathy: drug induced toxic nephropathy should be discontinued due to heavy metal poisoning caused by the drug should be reduced contact with the use of detoxification drugs
(5) other primary diseases: treatment may refer to the treatment of the disease
Beijing In China