MODS diagnostic points must emphasize the following points:
(1) MODS must have two basic conditions, one is the worst hit, two is the use of modern treatment measures since 1970s, including recovery, life support and anti infection, early against these positive measures so that many patients have withstood severe trauma, shock or infection, are often difficult to get rid of a variety of complications following, "uncontrolled systemic inflammatory response syndrome, and organ dysfunction, of MODS development for MOF.
(2) it is closely related to severe trauma, shock and infection. But the shock itself is not MODS.
(3) high catabolism and exogenous nutrition can not prevent their consumption.
(4) high power cycle, high performance and low resistance.
(5) the lack of specificity of pathological changes, mainly a wide range of inflammatory response.
(6) once cured, it can not leave traces of organ damage, or turn into chronic.
Two, MOF diagnostic points
MOF diagnostic points must emphasize the following points:
(1) the primary cause of injury must be acute, common for severe trauma, shock, infection, large area burn, emergency surgery, and most of the secondary injury occurred in the remote organs and tissues. The ferocious, high fatality rate.
(2) pathogenicity and occurrence of MOF must have a certain interval of time (> 24h).
(3) the majority of organ function was good before the onset of MOF.
(4) the damage of organ function is reversible, and the organ function is expected to be restored once the pathophysiological mechanism is blocked.
(5) MOF with end-stage chronic diseases, syndrome, pulmonary syndrome, heart failure complicated with hepatic hepatorenal%
Beijing In China